2017 Digital Photography Workshop - Grants Pass, OR
who should come?
Whether you are looking to become a wedding or portrait photographer, a product photographer, or just want to take better candid photos of your everyday life, this workshop is for you. Join us on March 18th for a fun day of learning, shooting, and connecting with members of our community!
Date: March 18th, 2017
Time: 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
Total Spots Available: 15
- A day of hands-on learning with Rebecca
- Instructional class time
- Q&A session
- Lunch buffet catered by Goodness Gracious Cafe
- Two different set ups for shooting practice with direction and guidance
- Private Facebook group for attendees to connect online before the workshop and keep in touch afterwards
what you'll learn:
- What makes up a photo
- Why we are drawn to certain images
- How to use your camera in manual mode
- What all those buttons and settings are ;)
- All about lenses and which ones you should buy
- Shutter speed, Aperture, ISO
- Exposure, Depth of Field, Histogram, White Balance
- JPG, RAW, Rule of Thirds, Bokeh, and more!